Sunday, November 24, 2013

Briana's Fudge Brownies


It has taken me five years to prefect this brownie recipe. My family and friends have been my test subjects to my brownies and now that its perfect I am sharing my recipe with you guys; with a bowl of fresh popcorn and a tall glass of milk you have the perfect movie night snack.

Ingredients:
1 cup of butter
4 ounces of cocoa powder
2 cups of sugar
4 whole eggs plus 1 egg white
3 teaspoons of vanilla
1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour

Directions:
Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan; set aside. in a medium saucepan melt butter and chocolate over low heat. Remove form heat. Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Lightly beat the mixture just until combine. (Don't over beat or brownies will rise and fall this makes them very hard). Stir in flour. Spread in batter in prepared pan.

Optional:
Replace the 1 egg white with 1/2 a cup of melted milk chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment